*Special Units and Trainings*
Ahoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ahoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Redux
Redux
Founder
Founder

[OPEN]USAF Recruiting Office Empty [OPEN]USAF Recruiting Office

Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:40 pm
If you would like to join the United States Armed Forces or transfer from one branch to another, please fill out this application and post it into a new topic. Your title should look like "[RP Name] - USAF Application" Incorrect title will result in a declined application.

When filling out experience related questions, please only include answers for this server. x/10 answers are not acceptible and will result in a declined application. You may include outside experience in the last question.

Applications will be reviewed by the Chief of Staff for the branch you are interested in. If there is currently no Chief of Staff, the application will be reviewed by the Lieutenant General or General. Please do not bother our staff about your application.

Hint: If the link to your declined application still exists, do not submit another application.

Applications for the Marine Corps will only be accepted from applicants with prior military or high level law enforcement experience.

Code:
Code:
In-Game Name:
In-Game Level:
Roleplay Name:

Which branch are you applying for?: (Army, Marine Corps)

Please list up to five previous jobs and references:

Please describe your skill level with guns:
Please describe your skill level in driving:
Please describe your skill level in flying:
Please describe your knowledge of the San Andreas map:

Have you ever been banned?:
If yes, why?:

Please give any additional information that may help our decision:

Good Example Application
Your application should look similar to this, but don't copy any of the answers.

In-Game Name: Zeph53
In-Game Level: 28
Roleplay name: David Andrews

Which branch are you applying for?: Marine Corps

Please list up to five previous jobs and references:
USAF - I was in the Air Force under command of General Jefferson before the branches were separated. I started as a Senior Airman because of previous experience, and eventually worked my way up to Colonel, Chief of Staff, Air Force.
SAPD - I served in the SAPD for 10 years as a patrol officer and investigations detective. I was then recruited by the Air Force.

Please describe your skill level with guns: I am an experienced marksman with pistols, carbines, and long rifles. My range score with the M-16 was 215 out of 250, qualifying me as a Sharpshooter.
Please describe your skill level in driving: I am an average driver. I can usually prevent roll overs and do not unintentionally destroy vehicles that I drive.
Please describe your skill level in flying: I am an experienced pilot. I can perform dangerous maneuvers in the Hydra without damaging it. I am slightly better with planes than helicopters. I do sometimes damage the helicopter rotors on buildings.
Please describe your knowledge of the San Andreas map: I have many years of experience visually navigating San Andreas. But sometimes forget the names given to some areas.

Have you ever been banned?: Yes
If yes, why?: Hackers using level 6 admin commands.

Please give any additional information that may help our decision: I have been the leader of SAAF, SAPD, PDHU (The Agency), and several other organizations on the old vA server. I think my experience speaks for itself.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum