*Special Units and Trainings*
Ahoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ahoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mc_Gyver

Andrew Sikes's USAF Application Empty Andrew Sikes's USAF Application

Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:51 am
In-Game Name: McGyver
In-Game Level: 50
Roleplay Name: Andrew Sikes

Which branch are you applying for?: Army (Army, Marine Corps)

Please list up to five previous jobs and references: I worked in the Pizza Stack. co as a pizza deliverer, after that i drived trucks around and delivered wood, golf equipment and other things, onwards i was a car exporter. Soon after that i was in an secret organization about cars, modding, selling, and drag racers. I become a pilot onwards and now im looking forward to the Army.

Please describe your skill level in guns: I can shoot with the M4A1 5.56 NATO Rounds. the M4 Classic model is my personal favourite in Marksman weapondry, i can toss grenades neatly and Snipers are tricky to handle but easy enough.
Please describe your skill level in driving: I can drive excellently around without almost flipping my car over again and again.
Please describe your skill level in flying: I fly good although sometimes the back rotors hit a building or something or sometimes i have trouble moving around in closed up buildings.
Please describe your knowledge of the San Andreas map: I have great map knowledge, but sometimes i mix the names with the locations, and it gets confusing.

Have you ever been banned?: No
If yes, why?: N/A

Please give any additional information that may help our decision: I can shoot excellent and know all about military and can make a good fit, i am easy to understand and can be chosen as a soldier for almost any mission.
Redux
Redux
Founder
Founder

Andrew Sikes's USAF Application Empty Reply

Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:23 pm
Accepted-Meet Cookie or Herobrine/Morken In Game for tests-although joining PD could do better.
Redux
Redux
Founder
Founder

Andrew Sikes's USAF Application Empty Re-Reply

Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:39 pm
Accepted-Set as Private(Class: Army) so you belong to Herobrine, he can kick you anytime without my permissions.
Sponsored content

Andrew Sikes's USAF Application Empty Re: Andrew Sikes's USAF Application

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum