*Special Units and Trainings*
Ahoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ahoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dark_Minner
Dark_Minner

Dominic Peter Corrado application for USMC Empty Dominic Peter Corrado application for USMC

Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:25 pm
In-Game Name:[pG]Dark_Minner
In-Game Level:58
Roleplay Name:Dominic Peter Corrado

Which branch are you applying for?: (Army, Marine Corps)Marine Corps

Please list up to five previous jobs and references:former member and leader of the San Andreas Police Department,Former member of the USAF,Trucker and delivery boy

Please describe your skill level with guns: I am very skilled with weapons I got trained by the SAPD after all
Please describe your skill level in driving: pretty decent driver but not the very best
Please describe your skill level in flying: I have used small aircraft like the beagle and skimmer and they were no problem at all.
Please describe your knowledge of the San Andreas map:Excellent except for some areas in Las Venturas

Have you ever been banned?:
If yes, why?: NO

Please give any additional information that may help our decision:N/A
Redux
Redux
Founder
Founder

Dominic Peter Corrado application for USMC Empty Re: Dominic Peter Corrado application for USMC

Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:30 pm
Declined-you need to be an Excellent Air-Pilot-Trooper and you need skills with the M16A4 and the M24-as well you need to know how to throw a M27 Frag
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum